Zorba Inside Me: Greek Dance Lesson & Dinner
Do you want to dance like the Greeks? Get ready to let your hair down on this celebratory crash course of Greek culture; dance, drink and eat the night away.
Join us for an unforgettable evening full of Greek music, dancing, and fun! Get the chance to learn how to move to the rhythm of Greek folk and celebrate life the way Greeks do: by eating, drinking, laughing and dancing the evening away!
1.5-hour Greek dance lesson with an experienced instructor
Luxury transportation from and to your accommodation
A local guide to share the fun with
A hearty dinner on the slopes of Acropolis
Do it like 'Zorbas the Greek' in the famous film and follow us to a memorable evening full of music and laughter. Get in the mood as you get picked up from your hotel and transported in a luxurious vehicle around the historic center of Athens until you reach the beautiful theatre, where your Greek dance lesson will take place.
In this 1.5-hour class, our professional dance teacher will take you on a journey through the heritage of Greek folk dances. Join the circle, hold each other’s hands, and follow the steps of the most popular routines, such as 'kalamatianos' and 'sirtos.'
Having danced your legs off, you will enjoy a few-minute walk around the historic center of Athens to get to a traditional tavern for a rewarding dinner. With an amazing view of the illuminated Acropolis, you will get the chance to experience an original Greek feast -or 'glendi' in Greek: delicious food, wine, and music, paired with the great company of warmhearted locals! Your fun experience will come to an end with you being transported back to your hotel. This will be a night to remember!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- 1.5-hour dance lesson with an excellent instructor in a dance theatre.
- Services of a local guide to share the fun with.
- A delicious hearty dinner in a traditional restaurant (Greek salad (per 4 people), 3 appetizers (per 4 people): moussaka, dolmades (stuffed vine leaves), tzatziki (Greek yogurt-garlic spread), Main course: Pork/chicken souvlaki or vegetarian option, Dessert: Greek yogurt with honey, 1 lt. of Greek wine per 4 people).
- Luxury transportation to the dancing venue.
- All taxes and VAT.
- Transfers from the dancing venue to the restaurant.
- All personal expenses.
- For private tours only: The tour can be extended with a 1-hour walking tour in the Plaka neighborhood at no additional cost.
- The dance lesson either takes place in Plaka or on Philopappou hill, which requires about 15 or 30 minutes of walking accordingly, depending on your pace.