Naxos Semi-private Sailing Trip to Small Cyclades
Spend a day by sailing across the deep blue waters of Naxos island and discover places that will make your experience unforgettable.
Hop on board the high-standard catamaran waiting for you at the port of Naxos and set on a day trip around the island discovering some of the most beautiful sceneries the island can offer. Have several stops for swimming or snorkeling in the cooling waters and visit hidden coves and jewel-like beaches only accessible by boat. Since you are going to spend your day on board, lunch, drinks, and snacks are included to ensure a memorable experience.
A full-day cruise around Naxos
Discover hidden spots of the island
Lunch, snacks and drinks included
Perfect for families and couples
Start early in the morning and head to the marina of Naxos, located right at the center of the island’s Chora. After your short introduction on safety measurements for your boat ride, hop on your luxurious catamaran and set for a day trip around the beautiful Cycladic island of Naxos and the Small Cyclades.
Enjoy your morning coffee on board and admire the lacy coastline as you are heading south to some of the most secluded - approachable only by boat - locations. Cool yourselves down by diving in the refreshing blue waters of the Aegean Sea and exploring hidden caves and remote, pristine coves. Live a memorable experience in the most outstanding locations and let the colors and carelessness of Greek summer take your worries away. Put on your snorkeling gear and immerse into another world by witnessing the seabed of undisturbed natural habitats.
The first stop includes an untouched cove with crystal-clear seas and unique clay rocks—don't miss the chance for a 'natural mud bathing' experience followed by a brunch featuring local flavors.
The adventure proceeds to expansive sandy beaches with distinctively shaped rocks, offering an exhilarating cliff jump opportunity. Recharge with an onboard traditional lunch, Greek salad, and refreshing beverages.
The catamaran journey concludes with a visit to an endless sandy beach for a final dive and fresh fruit salads, ensuring this adventure becomes a holiday highlight.
- Coffee & homemade cookies
- Delicious traditional Lunch served on-board
- Cold refreshments & chilled local wine served with lunch
- Fresh fruit salads
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel) & swimming flotation aids
- Lifejackets for all ages (if lifejackets for children are required, please inform us about the ages)
- All taxes and VAT
- Transfers from/to Naxos marina
- Towels, bathing suits, sunscreens
- Any personal purchases
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the Captain will consider changing the itinerary to a more suitable and safer destination. A full, onboard safety and information briefing is conducted prior to every departure.