Are your kids tired of all the touring? This is the ultimate family activity which will level-up your exploration of Athens’ history & empower the young ones to learn through a series of gripping challenges.
Athens Family Treasure Hunt
Are you ready to join the ranks of Odysseus, Daedalus, Athena and Poseidon? Can you be adventurous, curious, wise and defiant? If so then join us in a race across an ancient city, home to Gods & Heroes and embark on a journey through time and riddles with our family friendly Athens Treasure Hunt!
- A novel and interesting way to discover the city of Athens on a 3 hour treasure hunt designed to challenge, entertain and capture your imagination!
- Discover Athens history in a fun and interactive way
- Perfect for families and anyone who wants an afternoon of adventure, mythology and most of all fun!
- A local, expert, family friendly guide to accompany you on your afternoon of innovative challenges and city exploration
- All materials included plus a gift from Greeking.me to remember your adventure in Athens by!
- Available daily as a private activity - please send us an inquiry.
What you can expect?
In a unique and exhilarating adventure across Athens, take part in a treasure hunt that blends history, mythology and sight seeing with bags of fun! Hear mythological tales, discover ancient ruins and explore local neighbourhoods as you seek clues, rise to challenges and meet ancient heroes for this family friendly Athens treasure hunt!
Do you know why the city is called Athens? Can you find the secret island and do you know how it came to be? Look for clues of an ancient trial at Areopagus and decide for yourself if the Gods should be obeyed! Explore the beauty of Plaka and navigate your way through the crossroads of history in Monastiraki Square. Don’t forget your appointment with the “stone-dead” King! The Gods may help you in your quest but their favour is to be earned, not freely given! So journey on to the Tower of the Winds and marvel at the wonders of a Golden Age. Seek and you shall find the answers that you need along the cobbled slabs of Apostolou Pavlou and the grand setting of Syntagma Square!
We invite you to join us on an odyssey across Athens that will show you the city through all her ages and introduce you to a cast of the mighty and mortal! Every hero needs a guardian and who better than our local, expert, family friendly guide to show you the wonders of the city!
- Services of a well-trained family friendly licensed guide
- The "hunt kit" with all the materials that you need
Memorabilia for all the participants
- Food or drinks
What is the spoken language?
The spoken language is English.
What should I bring with me?
Prepare yourself for an exciting experience & bring along your camera so you can capture the best moments of the Athens family treasure hunt.
Can you pick us up from our hotel?
A pick-up from your hotel can be arranged. Please send us an inquiry.
Is it child friendly?
Very much! The total experience can be customized to your needs.
What are the acceptable payment methods?
All services booked through the website of Greeking.me are paid via PayPal or credit card. Once you make your payment, we will issue a voucher & send it to you via email. Please bring it with you on the day of the tour, as proof of purchase.