- The best Santorini beach hotels offer a prime beachfront location, allowing guests to enjoy easy access to the sea, along with stunning views and a serene atmosphere.
- The top beach hotels in Santorini provide a range of luxurious amenities, such as private pools, spa facilities, family rooms, beach loungers, beach bars, and impeccable room service.
- The best beach hotels in Santorini often have on-site restaurants or bars that offer exceptional dining experiences.
- Some beach hotels provide a range of water sports and activities, such as snorkeling, diving, kayaking, or sailing.
Have you dreamed of soaking up the Grecian sun and enjoying Santorini’s crystal-clear waters? Well, we’ve got you covered with a round-up of some of the best hotels on the beach in Santorini to ensure a magical stay for your romantic vacations on the island or even your Santorini elopement.
These romantic hotels by the beach have everything from stunning views and private pools to luxurious amenities to unreal black sand at their doorsteps. You’ll know your favorite Santorini beach hotel when you're done reading this guide.
If you’re looking for things to do in Santorini, a trip to the beach is just one of them. So, why not book a hotel that is steps from the shore, where you can soak from the moment you arrive from Athens to Santorini?
The Best Santorini Hotels on The Beach
While stunning Santorini boasts several spectacular beach hotels, we've rounded up the top selections for you. Feast your eyes on some of these gorgeous top beach hotels in Santorini, and let the most popular sunset in Greece steal your heart.
Of course, if you're looking to relax in a Greek infinity pool, you can also check out the best hotels in Greece with infinity pools that will make you rethink all your life decisions.
Santorini Kastelli Resort (Kamari Beach)
If you're looking for a luxurious escape, Santorini Kastelli Resort is perfect. This 5-star beach hotel boasts a breathtaking location on Kamari Beach, offering stunning, unending views of the Aegean Sea.
The hotel features spacious rooms with elegant décor, and the suites come with private balconies or terraces. You can enjoy a dip in the pool or unwind with a massage at the Kastelli Spa Center. The hotel also has a pool bar and an excellent yet relaxed restaurant, Lydia, that offers the best in Greek gastronomy and serves tantalizing Mediterranean cuisine.
Why We Love It:
- Their staff is super friendly and attentive to your needs.
- The infinity pool offers unbeatable views of the Aegean Sea.
- Enjoy access to the hotel's private section on Kamari Beach.
Bellonias Villas (Kamari Beach)
Once you arrive here, you'll see that Bellonias Villas is a stylish and modern hotel neatly perched upon the black sands of Kamari Beach. Local Grecian architecture inspires the 4-star hotel's design that uniquely blends traditional and contemporary elements.
The rooms are spacious and have a minimalist aesthetic, with all the amenities for a comfortable stay. You can indulge in a pampering session at the spa, workout at the gym or the outdoor pool, or enjoy a negroni twist cocktail and delicious Greek food at their Elia Eatery & Bar.
Why We Love It:
- You’ll have direct access to Kamari Beach.
- You’ll appreciate the hotel’s eco-friendly approach to hospitality, with contemporary designs made of natural wood and stone.
- Their breakfast is uber delicious and won’t leave you wanting. Plus, it runs until noon!
Sigalas Hotel (Kamari Beach)
The family-owned and operated Sigalas Hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere that envelopes you when you arrive. Located on Kamari Beach, traditional blue and white colors permeate the Cycladic-style hotel's comfortable rooms.
The boutique hotel boasts a beautiful lush garden with palm trees and a swimming pool to relax and soak up the Grecian sun. Plus, the hotel's restaurant serves delicious typical Santorini cuisine, and while enjoying a glass of wine on a Santorini sunset excursion, listen to the calming sounds of the waves.
Why We Love It:
- The hotel has such a cozy and intimate feel.
- They have pleasant staff who are always ready to help.
- The hotel is within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and cafés.
Aqua Blue Hotel (Perissa Beach)
The 5-star Aqua Blue Hotel is a luxurious accommodation that is situated on the black volcanic sands of Perissa Beach. With the idyllic chalk-white beach hotel, you'll have your pick of room choices, from cozy studios for solo travelers to spacious suites for larger groups. Regardless of your choice, stunning views of the Aegean Sea await you.
The hotel also has a range of amenities that will help you feel right at home. Their Aqua Blue Restaurant is renowned for its Mediterranean meals made from local ingredients and its buffet breakfast offering, so you can enjoy the best of Greece's flavors during your stay.
Why We Love It:
- Their staff is excellent, friendly, and helpful.
- The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated.
- The hotel is in a prime location on Perissa Beach, with private beach space for guests.
Anastasia Princess Luxury Residence & Spa - Adults Only (Perissa Beach)
This stunning adults-only hotel offers unrivaled comfort and relaxation with high-end amenities (safety boxes and air conditioning, anyone?) and top-notch service. The rooms at Anastasia Princess Luxury Residence are spacious, elegant, and beautifully decorated.
You'll feel right at home in this Cycladic-style hotel as you enjoy your private balcony or terrace with gorgeous mountain or sea views. The hotel's spa is another highlight, offering a variety of services, like their holistic treatment massage, designed to help you unwind and rejuvenate.
Why We Love It:
- Its luxurious spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day at the beach.
- The stunning sea views from the private balconies and terraces are truly breathtaking.
- The hotel's location on Kamari Beach is unbeatable — it's the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy the sparkling Aegean Sea.
Istoria Hotel (Perivolos Beach)
If you're seeking a luxurious and peaceful beach vacation, then Istoria Hotel is the perfect place for you. Located on the black volcanic sands of Perivolos Beach, the aesthetically pleasing Istoria Hotel offers you a unique blend of traditional Greek architecture and contemporary design, making for an unforgettable stay.
The rooms at Istoria Hotel are spacious and well-appointed, with a mix of modern and traditional furnishings. Each room at this luxury hotel comes with its own private balcony or terrace, offering special guests such as yourself incredible views of the Aegean. You'll also be delighted by the hotel's infinity pool, which is perfect for taking a refreshing dip while gazing out at the Aegean Sea.
Why We Love It:
- The hotel's location on Perivolos Beach is perfect for those looking to explore the local area and soak up some sun on the famous black beach.
- Its unique blend of traditional Greek architecture and contemporary design is just a chef’s kiss.
- The gorgeous infinity pool is the perfect place to cool off and relax while enjoying the gorgeous Santorini views.
Final Thoughts: Live Your Greek Adventure at the Best Santorini Beach Hotels
Now's the time to start planning your Greek island adventure.
Santorini's beaches boast a variety of hotels to suit your needs. If you'd like to sit in the lap of luxury, then Santorini Kastelli Resort on Kamari Beach is an excellent choice. For something a bit more luxurious yet peaceful, you may wish to opt for Aqua Blue Hotel on Perissa Beach.
So pack your bags, book your hotel, and get ready to experience the beauty and magic of this stunning Greek island through day trips from Santorini. We are sure that an outdoor jacuzzi, a hot tub, or the cozy rooms of the best beach hotels on the island will seal the deal!
But before you do, read our ultimate Santorini travel guide to help you make the most of your trip!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Nicest among the Santorini Beach hotels?
Santorini is home to many beautiful beaches, so it's hard to pick just one. But if you were to press us for an answer (whew), we'd have to say that some of the best beaches in Santorini include Kamari Beach, Perissa Beach, and Perivolos Beach.
Is It Worth Going to the Beach in Santorini?
While Santorini boasts stunning cliffside villages, like Oia, and breathtaking views you'd wish to capture, Santorini's beaches are not to be overlooked — especially Kamari Beach and Perissa Beach. Like Santorini's charming villages, its beaches are just as beautiful and well worth a visit. Come and see for yourself.
What Time of Year Is Best to Swim in Santorini?
We’re tempted to say any time is the best time to visit Santorini for a swim! But the truth is that it’s best to go for a swim in the waters of Santorini’s beaches in the summer months (late June to early September).
You’ll find the weather warm and pleasant and the water temperature quite comfortable to dip into.