Santorini Sunset Wine Experience: Wineries Visit & Wine Tasting
Taste the nectar of Santorini by setting on a wine-tasting quest in some of the most renowned local wineries, while enjoying the iconic, world-famous Santrorinian sunset!
Set on a trip around the unique landscape of Santorini and visit 3 different local wineries. Explore the local viticulture and vineyards, and taste some of the award-winning wines Santorini has to offer. Round up your experience at the last stop of the tour and gaze at the magnificent sunset of Santorini at an idyllic location right at the edge of Santorini’s caldera. A feast both for your taste buds and your eyes, this Santorini sunset wine experience will be the highlight of your Greek trip!
Visits to three Estate wineries, and expert guidance and wine presentation by our experienced sommelier or wine expert
Information about the unique viticulture and indigenous grape varietals of Santorini
Wine pairing with delectable Cycladic cheese and local bites
An informative booklet and Wine Certificate as a memento
Santorini is known for its production of internationally-renowned wines, due to its particular terrain, viticulture, and geology. After being picked-up by our driver in a luxury vehicle, set on a 4,5-hour wine tasting tour to 3 different award-winning local wineries and taste the richness of the Therian land, under the guidance of our experienced wine experts.
Immerse yourself in the viticulture of Santorini and learn about the local grape varieties and the rich wine culture of the island. Let your palate and heart be captivated by the authentic spirit of Santorini as you get served Cycladic cheese and local bites to accompany the delicious wine.
At the end of the tour, you will receive an informative booklet and a Wine Certificate. Suitable for all visitors, this tour offers an entertaining and informative experience that will deepen your appreciation of the island's wine heritage. Join us and share the feelings that the exquisite tastes of Santorini wines evoke.
- Hotel pick up/drop off with a luxury minivan
- Services of a fluent English-speaking local sommelier
- Admission fees at all wineries
- VAT & all taxes
- Any additional orders or purchases you wish to make
- This is a semi-private tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people. We can accommodate larger groups upon request (private tour).
- Duration is 4 hours approx. Exact duration may vary.
- Tour departs from Monday to Saturday at 15:30-16:30 pm approx. (start time may vary depending pickup location and seasonality).
- In case you would like to take this tour prior to May or later than September, please get in touch with us.