- There are several luxury hotels in Oia, Santorini, each offering unique experiences, such as private pools, spa services, and mesmerizing Santorini views.
- Some of the reasons to love each of the featured hotels include dining options and exclusive offerings like yoga sessions, wellness services, and private beach access.
- The best times to visit Santorini are the months of May, June, and September.
- Oia, Santorini, is a highly recommended destination for travelers seeking an exquisite Greek getaway, known for its stunning beauty within the Cyclades.
We won’t be surprised if Santorini comes to mind when you think of exotic Greek getaways. That’s because this idyllic Cyclades island, in the Aegean Sea, is one of the most exquisite parts of Greece.
If you are planning your next Greek adventure and wondering how best to experience Santorini, then Oia is the place to go.
You can hold back the tears of defeat as we'll help you discover the best hotels in Oia, Santorini.
With our Oia, Santorini guide and these stunning stays in hand, your mesmerizing getaway is calling out your name.
The Best Hotels in Oia, Santorini
The amenity of choice for the ultimate splurge in Greece is a luxurious getaway, and these Oia hotels offer that and so much more.
- Mystique Hotel
- Canaves Oia Epitome
- Aspaki Exclusive Hotel by Art Maisons
- Santorini Secret Suites and Spa
- Katikies Santorini
- Charisma Suites
- Katikies Kirini
The beautiful Mystique Hotel, with spectacular sea views, is nestled in the heart of Oia, Santorini.
It is a true gem among the best hotels on this picturesque Greek island. Enjoy a luxurious stay in one of the delightful bespoke rooms, each decorated with unique touches.
The outdoor pool is ideal for sunbathing and grabbing snacks and a refreshing cocktail at the poolside bar. Savor a coffee and some quiet time in the hotel's tranquil garden.
Why we love it:
- The daily complimentary continental breakfasts are the perfect way to start each day.
- Each room’s private balconies provide perfect spaces for morning meditation, romantic lunches, or sundowners at sunset.
- When wanting to step away from the hotel, enjoy private beach access.
Canaves Oia Epitome
An excellent option to experience everything Oia has to offer, Canaves Oia Epitome is undoubtedly one of the best luxury hotels to stay in and one of the honorable mentions in regard to Santorini hotels with Caldera views.
Especially when your Greek island-hopping adventures include Santorini (which they should).
This Cycladic gem oozes opulence. The luxe villas and suites are modernly designed and styled for comfort and class.
When you opt for an island escape at Canaves Oia Epitome, breathtaking surroundings and picturesque sea views await.
Why we love it:
- The onsite spa offers a holistic health and wellness experience. Enhance your stay with daily yoga and meditation sessions for a relaxing getaway.
- Almost all villas and suites have their own plunge or hideaway pools, perfect for private splashes while onsite.
- The catering team helps create outstanding dining experiences. They make engagement dinners, birthdays, and group celebrations truly special.
Aspaki Exclusive Hotel by Art Maisons
The Greek islands are a popular playground for lovebirds traveling from far and wide looking for all-inclusive romantic trips.
This makes Aspaki Exclusive a hotel in Oia that is a premium honeymooners’ paradise.
Choose between the Junior, Honeymoon, Cave Pool, Exclusive Suites, or the Pool Villas. Each offers a supreme accommodation experience in the lap of luxury.
Some suites have outdoor jacuzzis; others allow for caldera and volcano views from the comfort of your bedroom.
Why we love it:
- The common pool, situated on the cliffside, provides marvelous views of the famous Santorini Blue Domes. Did someone say Turkish steam bath and hot tub? Yes, they’ve got those too!
- The hotel’s Greek restaurant serves delicious Mediterranean dishes featuring traditional Greek flavors. Meals here truly have that creative culinary flair.
- The hotel can assist in arranging your offsite activities, including wine tours, cooking classes, helicopter tours, water sports, and even a sunset cruise.
Santorini Secret Suites and Spa
We’re letting the so-called secret out of the bag: it’s all about exclusivity, tranquility, and privacy at Santorini Secret Suites and Spa.
Regardless of how long your Santorini itinerary is and how many days you stay in Oia during an island-hopping adventure, this is the place for you.
The unique villas and suites either have a private pool or hot tub where you can relax and rejuvenate.
A fully-equipped gym, infinity pool, pool bar, Black Rock Restaurant, and Harmonia Spa - what more could you ask for? All your needs are covered.
Why we love it:
- Nothing beats the caldera views at sunset with a cheeky evening drink in hand from your private veranda.
- A stay at this hotel provides the opportunity to appreciate traditional Cycladic architecture, which is a work of art in itself.
- With their glass cabin shower jets, the bathrooms provide a convenient, modern space to get ready each morning.
Five-star Katikies Hotel provides deluxe, high-end accommodation to holidaymakers looking for a memorable seaside retreat and is one of the most popular hotels in Oia.
Situated in the enchanting village of Oia, it is a quintessential five-star luxury hotel that sets a standard of opulence and elegance on this iconic Greek island.
The hotel's prime location offers a unique blend of serenity and excitement, where you can enjoy both tranquil moments and a variety of recreational activities.
What truly distinguishes Katikies Santorini is its breathtaking sea views, which greet you every morning, creating an unforgettable sense of bliss.
Some of the stylish suites have open-air jetted tubs, while others have private pools. You'll wake up saying 'Opa' with astonishing sea views blessing your presence each morning.
Why we love it:
- There are multiple spots for socializing and unwinding on the property, including lower and upper decks and an exclusive champagne bar.
- Access to the fitness center allows guests to stay on top of their regular workout routines while on holiday.
- The choice of two onsite restaurants means there’s plenty on the menu at Katikies Hotel.
Most of Charisma Suite’s spacious luxury rooms offer mesmerizing sea views and private pools.
Whether you choose a honeymoon suite, deluxe suite, or superior-level double room, you’ll enjoy true comfort in ultra-modern surroundings.
Rooms have a private terrace or balcony where you can have your breakfast in the mornings.
Let Charisma Suites be your home base while you plan to explore the best things to do in Santorini, as it boasts an ideal location. It’s close to the most popular beach bars (Hello, Happy Hour, are we right?)
Why we love it:
- The superfoods brunch menu, with vegan-friendly ingredients, helps reenergize you for the day and gives you a taste of Santorini food.
- The hotel offers wellness services, fitness, and training facilities. A stand-out experience is sunset yoga, which is excellent for embracing complete meditation and mindfulness.
- Guests can join popular beach clubs and revel in wild adventures, or how does a deep dive into the best wines and wineries sound? This is one of the world’s hottest island party locations.
Katikies Kirini, Oia
The Katikies Hotel group has established a superb chain of accommodation options in the Greek islands.
Among its frontrunners is Katikies Kirini Santorini, a spa hotel that caters comprehensively to all your senses and well-being needs.
All Oia suites at Katikies Kirini have private verandas that provide alluring caldera views. Those with private pools are sea-facing, ensuring majestic open water views and a fantastic backdrop for Insta-ready holiday pictures.
Why we love it:
- Shop for trendy island-style clothing and accessories at the onsite fashion boutique.
- By joining Katikies Club, you can access a personal lifestyle concierge who curates tailor-made island experiences for your stay.
- Katikies Lounge is the best place to enjoy panoramic volcano and caldera views while sipping a cocktail.
Final Thought on The Best Hotels in Oia, Santorini
Are you ready to enjoy an exclusive Santorini holiday at the best hotels in Oia? Greece keeps on giving, so don't let your trip be a one-time affair.
Of course, there are many more incredible places to stay in Oia, such as Andronis Boutique Hotel (one of the best boutique hotels in Greece), Andronis Luxury Suites, 1864 The Sea Captain's House, and Maregio Suites.
They are all perfect for an Elysian retreat, offering everything from free private parking to a private balcony, a sun terrace, and breathtaking views while being within walking distance from central Oia, making getting around Santorini a breeze.
You can even find relatively cheap hotels that won't break the bank with their cost per night if you look hard and early enough.
That being said, these are our favorite peaks, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to our own friends and family who want to visit Santorini Island.
We're confident the beauty and splendor of Greece will encourage a return visit. Don't look far for the country's other top locations.
Peep which Greek islands to visit and add more amazing destinations to your holiday bucket list.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Best Time to visit Santorini?
Late spring or early fall is the best time to visit Santorini. That’s because the water is still warm, the large crowds subside, and hotel prices drop to a more affordable range.
Do they Speak English in Santorini?
Although the official language on the island is Greek, a moderate amount of people speak English because Santorini is tourist-centered.
Of course, it is impossible to find an Oia hotel with staff that doesn't speak English so that you will be covered at all times.
Where is the Most Beautiful Part of Santorini?
We understand the curiosity; after all, you'll want to stay in the prettiest part of the island. But, when you’re planning a trip to Oia, you’re in stellar hands as few places compare.
The city center, Oia Castle, the popular blue-domed Churches, and Anmoudi Bay are some of the best parts of the volcanic island.