From Athens: Delphi day trip inspired by Percy Jackson
Spend your day at Delphi, the sanctuary of Apollo that shaped the fate of the Greek World. Having as a guide Rick Riordan's saga, relive the adventures of Percy Jackson and his friends and learn more about this Panhellenic site of immense significance.
Percy Jackson uncovers the mysteries at Delphi and so can you on this one-of-a-kind tour that you and the fam will never forget. Take a guided tour across the impressive archaeological site of Delphi, and get to know all about the region that used to be the spiritual center of the ancient Greek world. As you trace the steps of Percy Jackson, expect a whole new fascinating world of mythology and mystery to unravel before you, and see for yourself the birthplace of the enthralling adventures the book narrates.
Discover dreamy Delphi on this enthralling Percy Jackson inspired tour that will delve deep into the mythology that encompasses this majestic place.
Follow the steps of Percy and Apollo on their quest to find the spirit of the Oracle.
Learn all about the ancient city of Delphi where the magic of fortune-telling originated from.
Optional: Travel back in time with our Virtual Reality Technology and get a first-hand experience of ancient Delphi!
Depart from Athens in your luxury vehicle and enjoy the scenic views of the Greek countryside while your guide teases you with tales that will paint vivid pictures in your mind’s eye. Arriving at Delphi, you will truly understand why people used to come from far and wide to pay tribute to Apollo and the gods here. Situated in the lush mountainous region of Mount Parnassus, your guide will take you to see the temple of Apollo, where Percy overhears Python and the Beast. You will continue your venture through the Athens Treasury, the Theater of Delphi, and much more! Visit one of the best surviving stadiums of the ancient Greek world, get to know stories about Pythia and the legendary foreseer of Apollo.
At the Archaeological Museum of Delphi, your guide will give context and meaning to the incredible collection of sculptures and artifacts that you will see. Meet Heniochus, the bronze Charioteer of Delphi, admire the chryselephantine statues of Apollo and Artemis and discover the majestic Treasury of the Siphnians.
Disclaimer: The Percy Jackson tour to Greece and its promotion are not sponsored by Rick Riordan or Disney*Hyperion and they specifically disclaim any legal obligations or responsibilities for the tour.
- Hotel pick-up and private transfer to Delphi
- An exceptional licensed tour guide, well trained in Percy Jackson storytelling
- Guided tour at Delphi archaeological site and the museum
- Lunch and any additional purchases
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Optional Upgrades: 3D iPads for Delphi to witness the ancient site as it was 2.000 years ago.
- This is a tour with a licensed expert guide: As we want to offer the best service to our guests, we have carefully selected expert licensed guides to ensure the best experience possible. Our team consists of a group of young professionals of high expertise in the fields of Archaeology, History or graduates of the official 'Greek State School of Tour Guides.' Hence, they are well-trained to share their knowledge with the public in an interesting and fun way. Their academic background works as a springboard immersing you in the wealth of Greek culture and holding your undivided attention for the whole duration of the tour. Despite the aforementioned assets, though, it is their enthusiastic character and passion for their field of study that unquestionably guarantees you a memorable tour experience.