Santorini Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Experience Greece’s most treasured island, Santorini, in an exciting and unique way by indulging in a sunset cruise enveloped in luxury!
There is no better way to see Santorini than from the deck of a modern catamaran cruise at sunset that will introduce you to the pristine and ever-blue waters of the Aegean. Hop on your semi-private Santorini cruise and sail across the most beautiful parts of the coastline when the sun melts into the sea. Stop for swimming and snorkeling and even a visit to the volcanic hot springs! Enjoy a freshly-prepared Greek meal alongside complimentary drinks during your evening sunset cruise. That's what dreams are made of!
Begin your journey along the striking Caldera cliffs of Santorini, taking in the awe-inspiring view of several hidden coves and impressive rock faces along the way, all while enjoying a glass of aromatic wine. Your professional and friendly crew will be on hand to ensure a relaxed and comfortable sunset cruise!
During the late afternoon, you will catch a spectacularly crimson sunset! For your first stop, let us show you around one of Santorini's most striking and popular beaches -either Red Beach, White Beach, or Mesa Pigadia Beach. Setting anchor off the beaches, it is ideal for snorkeling, swimming, or simply laying out in the sun and soaking up the atmospheric charm of Santorini without the buzzing of the crowds.
The next stop of our Santorini cruise is the volcanic springs for the unmissable opportunity to indulge in a mud bath or a swim! Continue south to two of Santorini’s most picturesque beaches. In 'White Beach', dive into the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean, while the crew prepares a delicious meal, made with fresh Greek products; grilled chicken, traditional appetizers, pasta dishes, fresh bread, and, of course, the famous Greek salad! On your way back home, be sure to have your camera ready, as you cruise along with one of Greece’s most stunning coastlines. Having had an unforgettable day, you'll be taken back to your hotel in the comfort of a luxury minibus.
- A semi-private sailing experience across the most beautiful parts of Santorini
- Complimentary refreshments and drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks, and water)
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) and towels
- A freshly prepared meal including light-fried Greek fish fillet, BBQ chicken fillets, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and spreads.
- Professional Greek skipper and crew
- Transportation to and from the catamaran in a modern minivan or minibus from all Santorini locations/ hotels
- Restrooms/Changing room
- All taxes and VAT
- This is a semi-private sailing trip that may accommodate up to 18 guests.
- Drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board, under a moderate consumption, and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
- Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- The alcoholic drinks served on board are white wine and beer only.
- The catamaran vessel of our Santorini sailing tour is both motor-powered and wind-powered (sails). Its' sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions and the captain’s judgment.
- The sulfurous waters at the Palea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter the color of your swimming suit, so you are kindly asked to wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 38 to 44 feet.
*Please note that this experience is also available in daylight, should you choose to enjoy the Greek sun.
It was an amazing day at different beaches in santorini with a lovely lunch that was yummy. Captain and crew were amazing. Lovely outing and we met lots of nice people.
Had the most fantastic time during this Santorini sailing trip. Crew were friendly, welcoming, excellent service, and the food was top-notch too.
What a wonderful day, captain Leo and the group were great. We had a really nice time for our whole family. The food was delicious too.