Spoil yourself with a cruise in Paros that will introduce you to the best landscapes and flavors of the island!
Small-Group Sunset Cruise in Paros
Luxuriate in the beauty of the famous Greek island, swim at the striking Blue Lagoon, and savor a delectable dinner on a sunset cruise around the south of Paros while enjoying the services of our welcoming professional crew! Spend approximately 3 hours on the sea, swimming in the sparkling waters of the Cycladic paradise and reveling in authentic Greek tastes. The end of your exploit will find you rejoicing in the heart-stopping view of a kaleidoscopic Greek sunset as the wine flows freely.
Inquire into the beautiful region between the islands of Paros and Antiparos, two of the most favored and appealing islands in the Cyclades, by joining a 3-hour sunset cruise that will take you around the south of Paros and will treat you to a stop at the Blue Lagoon for swimming and an exquisite dinner on board full of traditional flavors, along with an endless supply of beverages -both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
Shade the deep blue waters and marvel at the striking landscape that unfolds before your eyes. Visit the famous Blue Lagoon to enjoy a dive into the fresh, blue waters of the Aegean, before having a luscious, homemade dinner chock-full of authentic Greek aromas onboard. Since fresh, high-quality produce is our priority, the main course will include sea-food depending on the catch of the day from our local fisherman! Accompany your delicious dinner with a limitless amount of local wine, beer, soda, juice, and water, and all the worries will be long forgotten!
To top it all of, your cruise adventure is designed to come to an end right after the sun hides in the sea, offering you an unobstructed view of a colorful Greek sunset; the perfect background to your photos and the best farewell gift!
- 3-hour cruise around the south of Paros
- Local dishes, handmade from the crew onboard
- Unlimited consumption of still/sparkling bottled water, local white wine, beer, fizzy drinks, and packed juices.
- Masks and respirators for adults and children
- Waterproof camera (to capture the day and all material will be shared with the client upon the end of the cruise and within 1 week)
- All taxes and VAT
- All personal expenses
- Any additional orders or purchases
Know before you go:
- Due to the size, type and structure of the boat, an engine motor will be used for the cruise. The crew, however, may open smaller sail if the weather is appropriate
The best tour experience I've ever had to this day! The crew was incredible, the food delicious and the water clean and not too cold! Me and my family absolutely loved it. Can I rate it with more than 5 stars?!