Appreciate the magnificent coastline of Mykonos with a Mykonos South Beaches sailing trip, where you will admire the magical landscapes of the island, swim in the crystal-clear waters of Rhenia and taste delicious Greek dishes!
Mykonos South Beaches, Rhenia & Delos Sailing Yacht Cruise with transportation
Sail across the impressive beaches of the southern part of Mykonos and marvel at the wild natural beauty of the island. Grab the opportunity to swim in the sparkling, deep blue waters of the neighboring island of Rhenia and accompany your sailing experience with a variety of delectable Greek flavors and complimentary wine, beers, and soft drinks that will make your senses roar! You can even gaze at the impressive archaeological site of Delos from afar; the Mykonos South Beaches Sailing Day-Trip ticks all the boxes!
Rise, shine and let your shuttle transportation pick you up from your accommodation and take you to the port from where your sailing adventure will commence. One of the crew members will be waiting to welcome you on board and give you an outline of the itinerary of your day-trip, followed by important safety information.
Following your introduction to the yacht and the crew, sail along the length of the southern coast of Mykonos and marvel at the heart-stopping beaches before you. You will pass by the famous beaches of Ornos, Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paranga, Paradise and Super Paradise, making a 1-hour swimming stop in the iridescent waters of the beach of your choice.
Following your swimming exploits, set the sails for about 1 hour to reach the uninhabited islet of Rhenia that is only accessible by yacht, where you will also stop for a dive far away from the large crowds of Mykonos. Take advantage of the snorkeling gear that is available on board for free and explore the fascinating bottom of the Aegean Sea.
It’s time for lunch! Savor a variety of delightful Greek delicacies accompanied by complimentary house wine, beers, and soft drinks and get introduced to Greek gastronomy in an idyllic setting. After spending a couple of hours by the islet of Rhenia, it is time to head back home. Your sailing trip back to Mykonos will even offer you the opportunity to admire the magnificent archaeological site of Delos from afar!
Once you reach the shore, your shuttle transportation will take you to your accommodation, where you can rest safe in the knowledge that you’ve experienced Mykonos to its fullest! Bravo!
- Sailing Yacht for 6 hours along with a professional crew
- On-board lunch & Complimentary beers at lunchtime
- Complimentary white and red house wine, soft drinks, water, and instant coffee/tea throughout the cruise
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
- Snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins)
- Farewell drink
- Free Wifi
- All safety equipment & Fuel Costs
- Any additional orders or purchases
- Gratuities at guests’ discretion
Know before you go
- The embarkation time of this cruise is at 09:30 am and the departure time is at 10:00 am
- In case your accommodation is located in areas hard to access by car, the private pick-up and drop-off will take place in a designated meeting point nearby. It is a shared transportation with a timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means.
- All passengers must provide their passport details (full name, passport number, nationality, and date of birth) upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities. If not received the booking will not be considered confirmed and passengers will not be allowed to embark.
- In the case of stomach sensibility, we advise you to have a conservative breakfast consisted of dry food and not so many liquids (i.e. avoid orange juice). Motion sickness medication is not provided on board.
- If you are pregnant or have any kind of mobility and healthy issues, please advise before reservation. You will be subject to reconfirmation to ensure safe participation.
- The number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions
- Rarely, there might not be enough wind or the convenient wind direction to set sails and only in such cases, the sailing route will be motorized.
Customize your Tour
A M A Z I N G! I've never been sailing before and was reluctant to try but now it's all I wanna do! We got to see the most famous beaches of Mykonos and swim in waters that we wouldn't be able to access otherwise. Didn't hurt that the food onboard was to die for!