Enjoy a full-day Mykonos sailing trip to Rhenia & Delos away from the crowds and immerse yourself into a world of luxury and relaxation!
Mykonos Full-Day Sailing: Delos Guided Tour & Rhenia Swimming
Hop on board and experience a day out in the open sea of the Cyclades. Leave no stone unturned at the impressive archaeological site of Delos and delight in swimming and snorkeling on a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia with a 7-hour sailing cruise that includes a scrumptious light lunch full of Greek flavors along with house wine and soft drinks. Enjoy the luxurious lifestyle of Mykonos and let the winds blow your worries away!
Start your day early, as embarkation time is at 08:45 am and departure time at 09:30 am, hop on your arranged shuttle transportation, and reach the port. A short tender ride will follow from the small dock in order to embark the sailing yacht anchored out in Agios Ioannis bay and waiting for you, where the crew will be waiting for you on the dock to introduce you to the safety measures of your trip and give you an outline of the cruise itinerary.
After the short brief, set on your sailing adventure heading to the stunning neighboring islands of Rhenia and Delos, located south-west of Mykonos, which carry an unmatched old-time charm combined with raw natural beauty. Marvel in the breathtaking landscapes your sailing adventure generously offers with soft tunes of music serving as the backdrop, see your reflection on the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea, and enjoy the glorious sun that warms your skin.
Within an hour, you’ll reach the inhabited island of Rhenia, where you will stop and enjoy swimming and snorkeling to your heart’s content. Afterward, it will be time to savor a light lunch specially made by the crew on board along with a selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks.
A couple of hours after your arrival in Rhenia, you will leave for the island of Delos, which hosts one of the most important archaeological sites of Greece. There, you will experience a 1,5-hour tour across the archaeological site of Delos in the company of a licensed, English-speaking guide, followed by 30 minutes of free time for you to explore the UNESCO-listed island, which according to Greek mythology, was the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis.
After having your fill of Delos, it is time to sail back to Mykonos, where your transportation will be waiting to take you back home. Let your perfect day come to a perfect end with a farewell drink toast and return to your accommodation full of fond memories. A day activity that guarantees an experience of a lifetime, your sailing trip around Mykonos will be the highlight of your stay on the 'island of the winds'!
- Sailing yacht semi-private for 7 hours along with a professional crew
- Licensed English-speaking guide at the archaeological site of Delos
- Light lunch cooked on board
- Complimentary white house wine, soft drinks, water, and instant coffee/tea
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
- Snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins)
- Farewell drink, free WiFi, fuel costs and all safety equipment
- Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (Euro 12,00 per person payable by cash on site)
- Beach towels available on board on additional charge
- Any additional orders or purchases
- A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
Know before you go
- In case your accommodation is located in areas hard to access by car, the private pick-up and drop-off will take place in a designated meeting point nearby. It is a shared transportation with a timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means.
- All passengers must provide their passport details (full name, passport number, nationality, and date of birth) upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities. If not received, the booking will not be considered confirmed and passengers will not be allowed to embark.
- In the case of stomach sensibility, we advise you to have a conservative breakfast consisted of dry food and avoid liquids and dairy products. Motion sickness medication is not provided on board.
- In case of pregnancy, as well as mobility and healthy issues, the guest must advise us before reservation and know that they will be subject to reconfirmation to reassure safe participation.
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather condition
- Rarely, there might not be enough wind or the convenient wind direction to set sails and only in such cases, the sailing route will be motorized.
*Depending on availability, there are two types of sailing boats that may accommodate the cruise: the Motor-Sailer Yacht that fits 39 guests & crew and is 112-foot long and the Sailing Yacht Dufour Gib ’Sea51’ that fits 18 guests & crew and is 51-foot long. The food that will be served on board will vary depending on the seasonability of the ingredients but may include Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked on board, Greek salad and juicy seasonal fruits, or traditional Greek flavors served on a Mediterranean style buffet.
Customize your Tour
Such a wonderful Mykonos sailing cruise! They served us great Greek lunch, By the end of the trip we felt like we've known them for years! Definitely will book again with these guys!