Immerse into the beauty of the Ionian Sea by setting on a full-day sailing trip around the majestic island of Corfu.
Corfu explored: Full-day Semi-private Sailing Trip
Start in the morning and sail to an experience hard to forget. Start by sailing around Corfu bay and visiting secluded beaches and hidden coves. At lunchtime, you will be served some delicious local dishes with some mouth-watering local wine. After having spent your day out in the sea, it is time to head back. An ideal experience for families and friends, live Corfu and its natural beauties like no other.
Start your day by boarding the ship that will take you to a memorable experience. After a short introduction on security on board, hop on your traditional wooden moto-sailer boat. Swim in the pristine emerald waters of the island and find yourselves in secluded coves and beaches. Put on your snorkeling gear and immerse into the beauty of full of life, marine habitats.
This Corfu sailing trip is the best way for you, your friends, and your family to see the island in a totally different way and make your trip an experience of a lifetime.
- An 8.5-hour sailing trip around the island of Corfu
- Snorkeling equipment
- A delicious Greek lunch with a glass of wine and drinks
- A professional English-speaking crew and captain
- Fuel & port fees
- All taxes and VAT
- Any extra personal purchases
- Transfers to/from the port of Corfu
Know before you go:
- For safety reasons, the itinerary of your trip might change due to weather conditions.
- Departure at: 10:30 am / Return: 19:00 pm
- Minimum number of participants is 4 people.
We had an amazing experience during our Corfu sailing trip; Tina helped us book this trip as part of a package including Corfu and more islands. Highly recommended!