Santorini Sunset Wine Experience: Wineries Visit & Wine Tasting
Taste the nectar of Santorini by setting on a wine-tasting quest in some of the most renowned local wineries, while enjoying the iconic, world-famous Santrorinian sunset!
Set on a trip around the unique landscape of Santorini and visit 3 different local wineries. Explore the local viticulture and vineyards, and taste some of the award-winning wines Santorini has to offer. Round up your experience at the last stop of the tour and gaze at the magnificent sunset of Santorini at an idyllic location right at the edge of Santorini’s caldera. A feast both for your taste buds and your eyes, this Santorini sunset wine experience will be the highlight of your Greek trip!
Santorini is known for its production of internationally-renowned wines, due to its particular terrain, viticulture, and geology. Set on a 4-hour wine tasting tour to 3 different award-winning local wineries and taste the richness of the Therian land.
Your personal wine-expert guide will introduce you to the viticulture of the island that carries a heritage of thousands of years. Get to know up-close the impressive vineyards of Santorini, weaved like straw baskets to protect the precious grapes from the harsh winds, and taste the pearl-sized sweet fruits enriched with the minerals of the volcanic land.
At your last stop, a carefully selected variety of snacks and local treats will complement the tasting of the most representative varietal wines, such as the Assyrtiko, Nykteri and the sweetly-flavored Vinsanto.
Round up your day at a fantastic spot at the edge of Caldera and enjoy the world-famous sunset of Santorini, making your experience unforgettable!
- Explore the best wine estates of Santorini
- Taste 12 different premium varieties
- Enjoy delicious platters of cheese from small Greek producers
- Services of an excellent wine-expert local guide
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup & drop-off
Know before you go:
- This is a semi-private tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people. We can accommodate larger groups upon request (private tour).
- Duration is 4 hours approx. Exact duration may vary.
- Tour departs from Monday to Saturday at 15:30-16:30 pm approx. (start time may vary depending pickup location and seasonality).
- In case you would like to take this tour prior to May or later than September, please get in touch with us.
Customize your Tour
I highly recommend this tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. We also stopped at different locations to take great pictures and of course the wineries. This was one of the highlights of the entire trip!
Our guide, Anthony, was so informative and knew so much about the wine industry. From the beginning of time of wine to the most modern! Loved that for each wine, there was a food paired. And it was absolutely delicious. Great tour!