Do you like food? Do you like adventure? Put the two together and embark on our Athens Foodie Quest: a delicious adventure that will guide you through Greek gastronomy.
Athens Foodie Quest: Culinary Team-Building Adventure
Imagine if you could practice your problem-solving skills through the medium of tasting the most delicious foods in town. Well, now you can with our exciting Foodie Quest of Athens!
- Ideal for companies, student groups and larger groups in general especially for the purposes of team building. However it can be tailored to accommodate differing sizes of teams & any specific food requirements.
- Embark on a 4 hour Athens foodie hunt of excitement, intrigue and adventure that will test your creativity to the limit!
- A truly challenging, enlightening and fun way to discover Athens while forging team bonds!
- Each team is assigned a deeply knowledgeable and charismatic foodie guide
- All materials included plus a gift from Greeking.me to remember your adventure in Athens by!
Hunting for clues is surprisingly exciting especially when there’s a tasty treasure to be found! Gain a fascinating insight into the culinary scene of Athens, the local culture and history as you head across the city with your team in search of the very best that Athens has to offer.
As you wind your way through the aromas and sounds of narrow streets packed with spice shops, delis, fromageries and olive merchants be sure to keep your eyes open and your wits about you; to win the Foodie Quest you will need to answer questions about the many things you have seen on your journey through our ancient city. The perfect blend of challenge, learning and of course tasting our unique Athens Foodie Quest is the best way to get your fill of the city’s culinary wonders and cultural heritage!
- All food tastings and drinks included in the game
- Services of our excellent, well-trained foodie guides
- All materials used
- All taxes and VAT
This activity was exactly what I hoped it would be and I highly recommend it for a group wanting to come together as a team in a high energy (and laugh!) activity. All my colleagues enjoyed it a lot!
My friends and I decided to book the "Athens Foodie Quest" tour as a surprise for our friends hens day and it was the perfect way to begin our day! We not only got to taste delicious Greek food and learn all about it but got to see and hear about some of the amazing local sights as well. Well organised and easy to communicate which is a plus when trying to plan a hens day in another country! Thanks again!