Learn how to dance the night away and regain your energy with an authentic Cretan feast that includes traditional Cretan recipes, and lots of local wine!
From Heraklion: Dance and Eat Like a Local in Crete
Are you ready to feel the real Cretan vibe? Dance your evening away in a traditional Cretan Village outside Heraklion, and move to the rhythm of Greek folk music. Join a unique Greek dance lesson and top your evening with an authentic Cretan feast!
Visit a traditional Cretan village just 30 minutes outside Heraklion and live an unforgettable Cretan experience! Stroll around its cobblestoned laneways and admire its old-time charm that counts more than fifty years of age.
Your dance class takes place in the picturesque square of the village overlooking the Cretan fields. There, an experienced Greek dance instructor will teach you the most popular Greek and Cretan dances step by step. Join the dancing circle and follow the steps, enhanced by the rhythm of Greek folk music. At the end of the lesson, a small gift will be waiting for you to take back home: a CD with Greek and Cretan music!
All roads lead to a Cretan feast that has it all: food, fun and lots of punchy wine!
- A 1.5-hour dance lesson with a competent instructor at a traditional Cretan village
- A delicious dinner of local recipes and house wine in the village square
- Complimentary gift for all participants: a CD with traditional Greek and Cretan music
- Any additional orders or purchases
Know before you book
- Hotel pick-up can be arranged and transfer costs will be calculated based on your hotel location
- Food subs: we can cater to vegetarians, vegans and accommodate food allergies
This was a very fun evening! Tina at Greeking.me suggested this experience for our family of 4 and it was really cool to see the kids trying to learn the steps of greek dances. Dinner was also excellent!
The whole experience was amazing from the right beginning, when our driver Kosta met us at our hotel reception. When we arrived at the village we couldn't believe how lucky we were - the dance lesson was a great experience. We also loved the food - highly recommended.