Get to know two of the best beaches of Corfu on a tour that will allow you to enjoy the sun and crystal clear waters of Greece to your heart’s content!
Explore Corfu's Beaches; a Shore Excursion to Paleokastritsa & Glyfada
Join us for a tour or a shore excursion of Paleokastritsa and Glyfada, the two trademark beaches of Corfu that will mesmerize you with their beauty. Enjoy a whole day in the sun, relax and get the exotic tan that will erase winter off your skin. Dive into the refreshing waters of the Ionian sea and marvel at the unique landscape of your surroundings; this tour is bound to be the highlight of your Greek island vacations!
Delve into a once in a lifetime experience by taking a tour around the magical coastline of Corfu. With only your swimsuit as a prerequisite, visit two of the most beautiful beaches the island has to offer. Your adventure will start with you hopping in a luxury vehicle that will take you to picturesque Paleokastritsa, where the natural beauty of your surroundings will astonish you.
You’ll even have the opportunity to opt for a boat ride to the breathtaking caves -at an extra cost- and visit the famous 13th-century monastery at the top of the hill, offering a striking view of the Ionian sea. Alternatively, you can choose to go for a rejuvenating swim in its crystal clear waters!
Following your visit to Paleokastritsa, you will be transported in comfort once again, this time with the golden beach of Glyfada as your destination. Marvel at the view outside your window and watch the beauty of the Corfiot countryside unravel before your eyes. You’ll pass by cypresses and olive trees until reaching the cosmopolitan beach of Glyfada. Its smooth sand, deep-blue waters, and its lusciously vegetated surroundings. You’ll be presented with the choice of which beach you want to swim in. Pick depending on your personal preference and take advantage of the sunbeds the organized beaches have.
After swimming, you can unwind with a delicious cocktail from the beach bar while basking in the summer sun. If you’re a watersports fan, you can even indulge in jet-skiing, water-skiing, banana rides, or pedalos! Your beach adventure will come to an end with you getting back in your air-conditioned vehicle and reaching your accommodation safely. A day that will forever be engraved in your memory, don’t miss it for the world!
- Half-Day Tour by modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Corfu cruise port/Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional Driver
- All Taxes
- Boat trip to caves in Paleokastritsa (Optional)
- Sunbeds and umbrellas (Optional)
- Professional Tour Guide
Know before you go
- The tour is also available as a shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
- There is a small amount of walking (approximately 5 minutes) involved from the drop off point to Glyfada beach and back (downhill on arrival to the beach and uphill on departure from the beach)
- The cost of the optional shared boat trip to Paleokastritsa is 10 euros per person that can be paid on the spot to the little boat
- Sunbeds and umbrellas on Glyfada beach can be booked in advance (highly recommended in July and August)
- This tour does not include a Professional Tour Guide
Customize your Tour
Incredible tour, incredible beaches! I love Corfu and could easily spend the all of my holidays there! If you ever find yourself in Corfu do yourselves a favor and trust Greeking.me's experiences!!!