Treat yourself to different varieties of high-quality olive oil and learn how to pair them with scrumptious Greek snacks. Yum!
Mykonos Olive Oil Tasting & Food-pairing
Indulge in a Mykonos olive oil tasting and get introduced to the world-renowned Greek olive oil varieties accompanied by a fun food-pairing activity that will let you on in the secrets of the Meditteranean diet. A professional chef, as well as an olive oil expert, will be there to guide you through the delicious experience, making sure you learn everything you need to know about olive oil and its contribution to holistic health, beauty and wellness!
Set on a Greek culinary adventure that will make you reconsider your eating habits by joining Mykonos Olive Oil Tasting, an activity that will educate you on the benefits of Greek olive oil and offer you the opportunity to taste heavenly local snacks.
Led by an olive oil expert, uncover the secrets of the Mediterranean Diet and learn the role of olive oil to holistic health, beauty, and wellness while tasting some superior, award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO).
During the tasting, you will try many different varieties and discover how to distinguish them, learning all about the growing and production process along the way. Enrich your experience with an entertaining food pairing activity, along with a professional chef, that will show you how to better combine mouthwatering Greek flavors with each olive oil variety.
In case you’d like to enjoy the olive oil tasting in your own facilities -for example, your hotel room- in a more intimate and relaxing atmosphere, you can opt for a private Mykonos Olive Oil Tasting that can host 2-10 people.
Don’t think twice; let the riches of the Greek land sweep you off your feet!
- Tasting of 8 different kinds of olive oil (5 extra virgin olive oils from different greek varieties, all awarded in international competitions and 3 defective ones to learn the differences)
- Snacks for the food pairing activity in small bowls (fava, greek salad, chicken and yogurt - two bowls of each food for every participant)
- Water and apples to clean your palate between tastings
- Service by trained waiters
- A certificate of attendance
- Photos from the participation in the event
- All taxes and VAT
- Transportation to and from the venue - can be arranged
- Lunch (you can stay for lunch in the restaurant after the workshop)
- Alcoholic drinks or coffee
- Any additional orders or purchases
Know before you go
Children from the age of 10 are allowed to participate in the workshop
Great activity whether you're a foodie, a health enthusiast or just curious for Greek products! The Mykonos olive oil tasting was incredibly interesting and educational and the staff was absolutely delightful!